Customer Relationship Management System allows to solve many business challenges and optimize important business processes. Today software providers offer both cloud CRM, and desktop solutions. As a rule, acquiring ready Customer Relationship Management System for business or having an opportunity of its use online, the customer receives the general purpose tool, oriented on the satisfaction of needs practically of any company or the organization. At the same time both cloud decisions of CRM and desktop have the advantages and shortcomings.
Cloud CRM opens users huge opportunities:
● Fast gaining access to the application, possible with the use of different devices (including mobile). At the same time, it is enough to have a connection to the Internet only.
● An opportunity to get to work after fast registration.
● Intuitively clear user web interface.
● Ease of setup.
● The possibility of scalability.
● A fine option for operation with employees in the remote mode. Access to the system is possible at any time.
Along with notable advantages web CRM https://www.bpmonline.com/crm/web-crm has also a row of shortcomings:
● Customization leaves much to be desired. Most often ready decisions are oriented on the sector of small and medium business.
● There are risks when it comes to the safety of data storage.
● Access rate directly depends on Internet connection speed.
Advantages of desktop decisions:
● Broader functionality.
● The possibility of customization under the needs of the business.
● Higher data security. Information is on the server of the company, possibilities of creation and archiving of data are provided.
● Payment for a software product is made one-time.
At the same time among shortcomings of the desktop system it is possible to call:
● Often absence of mobility.
● More complex organization of remote access.
● The need for administration.
How to select Customer Relationship Management System?
It is necessary to approach a choice of Customer Relationship Management System taking into account:
● The scale of the company.
● Specifics and needs of the business.
● Key business processes which need to be optimized.
● Need for operation for a remote format.